Friday 29 June 2012

Rose Gudai hair for both genders

Okay firstly, this wouldn't have been possible without Yuxi generously sharing their F2M conversion of the hair in the first place and Trapping converting it forward to other age groups so HUGE THANK YOU to both Yuxi and Trapping ♥


Download female


Download male

Just to warn in advance, this hair is LONG so it most likely has some wonkiness ingame, here's a backshot of it (which btw inspired Royalblues to write her comic if you haven't checked it out please do so now! oh part two is here just in case you're as sucky navigator as I am :P )


^ Also fixed that error in Alpha. It seemed so small and invisible in bodyshop that at first I figured that I'll just let it be but then seeing how obvious it's in that screenshot I fixed the Alpha, just felt too lazy to open the game to take a new picture of the fixed one. ^^; That said it was on Rose's original already and it makes me sad to think the female version was a payfile... *shakes head*
Anyways credits are the usual but not any less important:
  • Pictures by Royalblues
  • Mesh gender conversion by Yuxi and age conversions by Trapping
  • Textures by Pooklet 
  • Color actions by Pooklet and Io
  • Includes all Pooklet's naturals, Io's colors, Pipebomb, Mailbomb, Timebomb and Smokebomb (I believe that last one is Hat's color?)
  • Binned, not familied and elders keep their colors. From children to elder.

Also allow me to express some utter shock:

^ My box status right now. I've been grinning whole day like crazy after noticing that 'cause I never expected many to be interested in my retextures since there are so many others doing them too and I'm just little nobody posting in my tiny corner. So thank you all who download my files since it totally makes my day! :D (also please let me know if I run out of bandwidth so that I can reupload files to alternative places. These are in Dropbox so they should be okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment