Tuesday 12 June 2012

Smallish Newsea hair retexture dump :3

Sort of only three hairs BUT all for both genders so six overall, whee! :D

Newsea Foam (mesh converted for all ages and males by Trapping. My retexture also heavily relies on her texture since it had pretty highlights and I sucked at making those thus it's Trappings original retexture with V3 overlay to make them less shiny)

Download Female | Male

Newsea Viking this one's pretty old, I think from Newsea's first site @_@

Download Newsea Viking female


Download Newsea Viking Male

Newsea Leo I think this is another oldie from way back to Newsea's first blog. (Not that it's actually important but anyway)

Download Newsea Leo Female

Download Newsea Leo Male

Credits & Info
  • As always pictures by Royalblues
  • Textures by Pooklet
  • Color actions by Pooklet and Io
  • Meshes from Newsea and mesh conversions for all ages and genders to Foam hair by Trapping :3
  • Also thanks to Trapping for the original retexture of Foam which I used as base :3

Guess that was that for now. If links go dead, lead to wrong file or anything feel free to tell me and I'll fix things ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment